BurnTables is the one CNC Machine Table that can go from Plasma Cutting to Router Table in minutes!
The multipurpose tool that fits a variety of needs.
*Financing available with payments as low as $254 a month! Pricing
Turn-Key CNC Tables includes:
- Exclusive BurnTables Tracer Technology that allows a user to trace or “scan” a part into the software. Simply move the machine to key points and import the points into the CAD system.
- Monitor, keyboard, mouse, CPU (re-mfg).
- Automatic Torch Height Control & Anti-Dive Control (see how it works!)
- Full Software suite & Licensing (software – Full CAD/CAM & Torch Control)
- Import clipart or draw directly in CAD
- On snap, Ortho, Polar, Grid features. A full functioning CAD system!
- Import drawings in any .dxf format
- Array function (duplicate parts for fast nesting)
- Lead-in & Lead-outs automatically inserted
- Automatic kerf compensation
- Save tooling specifications for use later
- Operations manual & Free phone & email technical support for life
- Open table design, no upper rails
- Cable carriers protect all cables
- High accuracy motion and tight tolerances
- Ball bearings for smooth operation
- 4”x2” rugged welded & powder coated steel table construction
- Z axis travel (up to 6”)
- Timing Belt reduction motors
- Grate (owner replaceable)
- Breakaway machine torch mount with quick mount system
- Leveling Legs
- Gantry is fully assembled
- Free training class for customers at our facility!
- Rack and Pinon drive system for x and y, no springs!
- Dual motor and drive shaft driven gantry for the utmost accuracy
Table Cutting Areas:
4×4: 49.5″ x 49.5″
4×8: 49.5″ x 97.5″
5×10: 61.5″ x 121.5″
- Need a Plasma cutter? Prices starting at $2,490 to complete your system! (click here)
- Tube Cutter Attachment
- Engraver Attachment
- Oxy Fuel Torch Attachment
- Router Attachment
- Stainless Steel Water Trays
- Open design allows easy loading and unloading by hand or fork lift, No upper rails to get in the way!
- BurnTables, the one CNC Machine Table that can go from plasma cutting to routing in minutes! The multipurpose tool that fits a verity of needs.
- Cable Carriers Included, Cables are protected and out of the way to ease the use of overhead cranes or hoist to load and unload material.
- Ball bearings used throughout allows for smooth operation and long life.
- Rugged Welded Steel construction for maximum stiffness and accuracy.
- Z axis travel up to 6” to ensure ease of loading and unloading material; ensure torch crash avoidance, and plenty of room for thick material.
- Simplistic Material Grate design allowing end user to replace grate using standard materials, low consumable cost!
- Machine Computer with software (CAD with image vectoring,CAM, and Machine Software) , everything you need to draw, manipulate, and Cut your parts!
- Powder Coating on entire table to ensure you table looks great for years to come!
- Automatic Torch Height Control with pierce delay and material sensing, allowing you to cut warped material and save money on Plasma Consumables. Easiest THC to use on the market!
- Air Pen Engraver Attachment (option) allowing the ability to engrave letters, numbers and designs into the steel before the part is cut. This is done with one process, No stopping of the machine to change tools or placement of material!
- Tube Notcher Attachment (option) allows the use of table with out interfering with flat plate cutting. It is installed in a way that it allows the use of the length of the table. (On a 5×10 table, you can chuck up a 10′ long piece of tube and cut the notch the end!) Make your tube and pipe cutting automated!
- Oxygen acetylene torch attachment (option) allows for thick plate cutting with no tool change.
- Converts into a router table for wood and plastics in about 30 min with the optional router attachment.
- Texas Made CNC Plasma Tables with American Made CNC Plasma Cutting Systems, great for rapid prototyping!
- Tracer Technology makes measuring and drawing unsymmetrical parts a breeze.
Have limited shop space? Check out the CNC Vertical Table from BunTables.
Need to cut though materials like stone and glass? Need more detail and higher tolerances then plasma? Take a look at our WaterJet Tables.
HVAC Software Options: